Diarmuid Reil Architects have been involved in a number of completed and live projects in the Sanofi plant on an ongoing basis over the last number of years.
The Sanofi Building is a live Production facility, and all projects works must be organised with minimal to no impact on the production process. These projects involve intense project planning and implementation with our design team colleagues and the Sanofi project teams. The Sanofi Waterford plant has a very high aesthetic value and complex functional requirements and the projects achieve these high values through detailed brief development, studied project planning and close collaboration with all the project stakeholders through the fostering of a successful team environment. The various projects Diarmuid Reil Architects have been involved in include:
- The Analytical Science Laboratory
- Project ICE Phase 2
- Innovation + Learning Zone
- Project Deep Freeze
- Site Masterplan, Office Masterplan
- Hooke Hub Office Refurbishment
- Phase 4 Office Refurbishment
- The QC Laboratory
- Campus Improvement Works Masterplan
- Van Delivery Facilities
- Cold Chain Warehouse Expansion
- Reception Area Security Upgrade.