Ferrybank GAA Club are an integral part of the local Ferrybank community and very much at the centre of the village's social activities.
The club has a long standing reputation, founded in 1950, and has a proud history in local and national GAA circles. The main element of this project is for the provision of a new clubhouse facility. This facility is to include for the provision of 2 no. dressing rooms, a club meeting room, a players gymnasium and the associated toilet, disabled toilet and shower facilities. The proposal also includes for spectator seating, which is external, but located within the form of the clubhouse building and enjoys the amenity of the roof of the clubhouse building. The building is single story in form and takes the form of a pavilion set within the environs of the club's land. The design proposal is contemporary in form but uses materials which are familiar to this area and the colour palette of the new clubhouse echoes the team colours of Ferrybank GAA Club.